How To Use The MVC In Octobercms
i want to create an application octobercms and for that I started to create .htm pages in a new theme but I do not know how to handle the data from these pages
how to use MVC in octobercms
is it necessary to create a plugin for using model view controller?
Basically the answer to that is yes, you should create a plugin.
I highly recommend you use the excellent Builder plugin. This will give you a nice GUI for creating your plugin and will generate the basic required files. After using Builder to get the basics setup for you, it is easy to modify the files as needed.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → SEO tags in Umbraco
- → Calling a prototype function via button click not working
- → how to use the MVC in octobercms
- → Redux/React and MVC, OOP
- → OcotberCMS PivotModel $attachOne relation
- → realign Labels only to single Chart or type chart on highcharts
- → Nested view not receiving data from controller in Laravel 5.1
- → Code first Entity Framework model in PHP
- → Laravel 5: The difference between Auth::guard($this->getGuard())->login($user); and auth()->login($user);
- → Laravel 4.2 Eloquent Dynamic Query