How To Use Append For 2D Arrays?
I am trying to add array
y to array
x by this code:
import numpy as np x = np.zeros((5,2)) y = np.array([[1,2]]) np.append(x , y)
But the result of
x is yet:
array([[0., 0.], [0., 0.], [0., 0.], [0., 0.], [0., 0.]])
What is the problem?
import numpy as np x = np.zeros((5,2)) y = np.array([[1,2]]) result = np.concatenate((x,y), axis = 0)
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module