How To Use A Section In Multiple Pages Without Creating Duplicates Of It[Shopify]?
So i am making a designer's page in which there are different pages for a designer. I want each page to be fully customize able from the admin panel. So, I am making use of the sections. So what I did is, I copied the the section code into a custom page template. Then I made a page from admin panel and assigned that(custom page template) to that page. Then I did the same for another page and assigned the same custom template to the other page.
But the problem is that If I change something from one page(admin panel), it's changing the other page too.
I solved the problem by making a separate template + section for every page. But, I feel like this is not the best solution and surely not scale able.
What is the best solution to tackle this problem without making separate sections or templates for every other page?
This is not possible for the moment.
However, Shopify has announced recently that this possibility is coming soon (already available via dev preview): https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-unite-announcements-2019#onlinestore1
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation