How to transfer value from one page to another? Octobercms
My project required to use octobercms, but i have no background knowledge. I need to create a page which you type a value and transfer the value to another page in the iframe.
The first page contain a iframe that link to second page. After type the value and click a button in the first page, the value is transfer to second page in the iframe, the iframe pop out and show the second page with a answer.
Is it possible to use twig or php as medium, then transfer to the second page?
I need some guidelines to start working. I can't use components or plugin and i don't have the know-how to do this.
There isn't a tutorial to show how to create a page that transfer data to another. If there is any, can you link me to it? If the question is impossible to do, can you show me the correct way to do it?
If I understand your question, you are looking for sessions.
If you aren't familiar with plugins or components, you may use the PHP code section of the pages.
$value = \Session::get('key');
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page