How To Stop Slug Generation In OctoberCMS
When I write non-unicode letters in OctoberCMS Rainlab blog title, it's converted to English letters such as this:
is converted to: modoaa-gdyd
I don't want this, I want only to replace spaces with hyphen to be for example:
How can I do that?
I solved this problem by editing the following file:
I emptied the following variables:
and edited the slugify function by replacing this line:
so, now the slug accepts Arabic characters normally
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms