How To Stop Refreshing/re-creating Activity When Updating Firebase Data Using SetValue?
When, using a button, I try to update a data in Firebase realtime database using
setValue() method, it recreates the activity whenever I click the button. Does 'setValue()' of Firebase automatically recreate the activity? If so, how to prevent that?
Firebase SDKs in no way deal with the Android activity API. You are completely in control of when activities come and go, and the Firebase SDKs are just at your disposal to populate the views in your activity.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View