How To Stop Recrawling And Reindexing The Pages On My Website?
I have about 2 million pages on my website (Wordpress) . The google is always crawl many pages on my website (recrawl old pages) and recently it took about 3 days to index the new pages in order to show in google result.
How to stop recrawl?
Sample of my sitemap : http://www.serze.com/post_part1.xml
Discourage search engine from indexing choice is your entire site will make non accessible for google. Your website wont rank on search result after that.
You can set update frequency for specific pages on your sitemap.xml.
https://www.sitemaps.org/protocol.html (check changefreq and priority tag)
Also you can check crawl stats on search console. https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/48620?hl=en
But it might be different problem. Did you anything for seo or software updates?
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML