How To Stop Ad Blockers From Blocking?
Ad Blockers is blocking below items:
Typekit: ERR_ABORTED 500 (Request Block)
Google Analytic: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
And stops videos from playing: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
lazyload.min.js: 500 request block
The short answer is that you probably cannot.
The long answer is that these decisions are made by your clients. If the client has an adblocker that chooses to block certain resources, there is not much you can do as an application provider. You can try to obfuscate it by renaming the resource, serving it from a different URL path, etc. But, it is an arms race, and the adblockers will quickly catch on to your change.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?