How To Split String By Multiple Delimiters In Flutter?
This looks like a simple question, but I couldn't find any result after google.
I have string
tel：090-1234-9876 03-9876-4321 +81-90-1987-3254, I want to split it to
+81-90-1987-3254, what can I do?
Simply you can use the
split() method of the Dart as follows.
final str = "tel：090-1234-9876 03-9876-4321 +81-90-1987-3254"; print(str.split(" "));
If you want to use any other pattern, try splitting using regex.
final str = "tel: 090-1234-9876 03-9876-4321 +81-90-1987-3254"; print(str.split(new RegExp(r'\s')));
- → I can't convert Json to string [OctoberCms]
- → Passing a JS var from AJAX response to Twig
- → how to convert stdclass into string
- → Dynamic url segment name in laravel 5.1
- → Knockout JS - How to return empty strings for observable fields
- → How to replace *( in a string
- → Is this considered to be a custom facade approach in Laravel?
- → Regex extract string after the second "." dot character at the end of a string
- → Htaccess negation
- → Convert generic text string in json object into valid url using Angular