How To Skip 'Asking Permission Step' In Shopify API Integration With PHP
I am new at
I am trying to fetch product list from my shopify store.
It's working fine. But the problem is when I run my script it ask me for username and password of store. When I enters it, it shows list.
I want to skip this step as I am going to run this script on server.
How to achieve this. I searched their forum but no luck.
You need to follow below steps:-
Shopify admin, click
Settings, then click
In the Storefront password section, uncheck the
Password protect your storefront option
click on save.
Now access store data through app without any password verification step. Thanks.
For more details:- https://docs.shopify.com/manual/intro-to-shopify/initial-setup
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?