How To Show My Website Favicon In Bing's Search Engine?
Here is a screenshot of Bing search engine:
Most of the websites have their favicon on the left side of their website title link. (Like the red circle) But my website in Bing search engine shows a gray earth icon, not my website's favicon. I'm sure that my website has
favicon.ico (it is put in root directory), and I am also sure that I have add this code in
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
But still look like this:
So is there anyone knows that how to show my website's favicon in Bing search engine?
Use this if:
Normal favicon: <link rel="icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" /> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="icon" type="image/gif" href="favicon.gif" /> <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="favicon.png" /> in the <head> Tag.
If that doesnt work please try clearing your cache on Bing. Also sometimes it wont load if the favicon is not uploaded to a webserver so think about that.
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM