How To Set Android Material-Design TextInputEditText Leading-Icon?
With drawableLeft the Icon is not centered vertically. Gravity has no effect.
I found the solution for this problem. The Container TextInputLayout of TextInputEditText has a attribute called app:startIconDrawable where you can set the leading icon of the textfield. The attribute "drawableLeft" does not work if you use material design.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View