How To Set A Subdomain Under Main Domain On Google Search?
I have a site and a blog as subdomain. The both are indexed on google, however, when I search for my domain, the blog and site are displayed separately. I'd like to show them "aggregated" way.
For example, attached has the result of stackoverflow searching on google. The picture has the main site and under it, some pages as Questions, Jobs, Java, etc.
How can I set my blog under my main site?
those are called site links and are quto generated by google if links on your website are evaluated as important
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?