How To Send Multiple Files To A Directory?
I am spliting a song into several parts using split as follows:
split --bytes=1000000 Sleep.mp3 size
and I get several parts like this:
sizeaa sizeab sizeac sizead
the issue comes when I try to send this files generated to a directory called song like this:
split --bytes=1000000 Sleep.mp3 size > song/
-bash: song/: Is a directory
I would like to appreciate a way to achieve this.
Just put the directory as part of the output file
split --bytes=1000000 Sleep.mp3 song/size
- → "Box: laravel/homestead-7" producing "sh.exe":box:: command not found"
- → Retrieve user's image selection from website
- → Getting error when using default task in gulp, shows the following error in Gitbash : Task requires a name that is string
- → Homestead Installaton
- → bash: homestead: command not found
- → Troubles with Artisan Tinker encoding
- → How can I access declared variable in bash when executing Laravel Envoy task?
- → coinex exchange API and use Curl /BASH to Place a market order crypto pair
- → Coiex API Curl Could not resolve host
- → How to GREP words, not lines, that contain specific characters, and print entire word
- → Cmd and Git bash have a different result when run a Python code
- → How can I convert ip ranges formatted in ip1-ip2 to cidr format?
- → Pushing to another user's remote repository without the use of pull requests