How To Retain Session When Sending Second Request In Curl Php?
My problem is that when I synchronize data from PHP to node js 1st time I logged in to the node.js application. But after logging in when I sending data on second request the session is not sending with curl request hence it is showing that 'not logged in'.
Its my loggin curl code:
$data_string = json_encode(['userid' => $user_name, 'password' => $password]); $URL = $url; $ch = curl_init('http://192.168.1.16:8000/auth/login'); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST, "POST"); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data_string); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array( 'Content-Type: application/json', 'Content-Length: ' . strlen($data_string)) ); $result = curl_exec($ch);
And it is sending data Curl code:
$data_string = json_encode(['import_export' =>$json]); https://stackoverflow.com/users $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt_array($ch, array( CURLOPT_URL => 'http://192.168.1.16:8000/api/all', CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true, CURLOPT_POST => true, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => $data_string, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER => array( 'Content-Type: application/json', 'Content-Length: ' . strlen($data_string) ) )); $result = curl_exec($ch);
curl_setopt(CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, '/tmp/cookies.txt'); curl_setopt(CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, '/tmp/cookies.txt');
This way the default Node/Express session cookie based authentication should work since session cookie will be saved upon login and sent with subsequent requests.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?