How To Remove The First And Last Value Of The First And Last Element That Is Separated By (.) And Need To Join The Other Elements In The List
I have a python-list like this
In this I need to remove first value of the first element(6403687) and last value of the last element(6413335) and need to join the other element like this ['6403773.6404555','6404614.6413270'].Like this I have several list with n values.I don't how to do this.If anyone please help me.
list = ['6403687.6403773','6404555.6404614','6413270.6413335']
After removing the first and last values,I need a list like this
list1 = ['6403773.6404555','6404614.6413270']
This method would do it step by step and works also for lists or arbitrary length:
number_strings = ['6403687.6403773','6404555.6404614','6413270.6413335'] # remove first part of element number_strings = number_strings.split('.') # remove last part of last element number_strings[-1] = number_strings[-1].split('.') # remove points number_strings_rearranged =  for element in number_strings: for part_string in element.split('.'): number_strings_rearranged.append(part_string) # restructure with points number_strings = [number_strings_rearranged[i]+'.'+number_strings_rearranged[i+1] for i in range(0, len(number_strings_rearranged)-1, 2)] print(number_strings)
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module