How To Remove '\' Symbol From A String In PYTHON
new_filename_name = new_filename_name.remove("\")
How can I use '\' symbol normally in python? no matter how I use this symbol it interprets it as a command like \n.
You can say to interpreter (python) for escaping the symbol by adding this symbol -->
so your syntax be like this:
new_filename_name = new_filename_name.remove("\\")
It same as ignoring another symbol:
"\\n" --> for escaping the \n
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module