How To Remove /pages From Url Shopify?
I am working on shopify theme. And i want to remove /pages from some simple pages.I didnt't find any solution from shopify support or forum nor from google. How can I solve?
From speaking to Shopify support previously regarding this matter there is no way to remove /pages from the URL structure. You are only able to edit the end of the URL structure. Eg: /pages/page-title
The URL structure and how many sub folders you have has a minimal affect when it comes to SEO and doesn't impact ranking as much as backlinks or content quality.
I would recommend optimising your URLs by making sure your page name contains appropriate keywords and is easy to read.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation