How To Remove 'ing' From Any Word
I need to remove ing from the ends of words that have ing in them. If a word doesn't have ing in it, then don't do anything and print that.
I've tried some code using
input and word - ing but they don't work.
wrd = input("Word: ") print(wrd - "ing")
If you have words like springing or singing, use
import re wrd = input("Word: ") print(re.sub("ing$", "", wrd))
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module