How To Remove Category Name From Url In Opencart 2.x?
I want to remove category name from url in my opencart site.
I searched for solution at many places. some are suggesting to replace
$url .= '/' . $query->row['keyword']; with
$url = '/' . $query->row['keyword'];
in seo_url.php but the problem is still not solved when i select a product from category menu it is still showing category name in url. How to remove that category name in opencart 2.x i am using opencart 2.1
Thanks in advance.
Found the solution.
Opencart stores another copy of files in
If i delete or rename
seo_url.php file from there. then it starts acception my changes.
Otherwise it will not accept any modification in
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?