How To Refresh .ENV File In Laravel's Forge?
I've made a change to my .ENV file and the new changes are not taking effect inside Laravel's Forge. How do I tell Forge to re-fetch/re-fresh it?
I've restarted all services. No difference. Still using old data from previous ENV. I've setup Forge to use BitBucket repo and AWS.
.env file isn't cached, however the config is. You can try running
php artisan config:clear which removes the configuration cache file.
You can look at this thread for more info.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms