How To Redirect To Cart Page Using An SKU In The Permalink In Shopify
Is there any way to add a product to cart in Shopify using a permalink with SKU as a parameter.
do we have something similar to this like : https://example.myshopify.com/cart/add?sku=AAABBB&quantity=1
No you can't.
In Shopify you buy the variant, which is passed using the variant ID.
The SKU is text that can be managed by the admin, so it can be the same for all your products if you like, this means that it's not an unique value in any way.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation