How To Print Words From A String Up To A Point In Python
I have created a script in Python which prints the word following a certain string in a csv file.
The code I have is:
`import re file=open("csvfile.csv", "r") text=file.read() data=re.findall('(?<=originalName\=\')\w+',text) print data`
This works, however I want to print the words up until the character " in the string. Currently it only prints out the first word and the originalName could range from one to many words.
You can use this regex. Which matches all characters until "
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module