How To Perform SQL Select In Cloud Firestore?
How to do select in Firebase Cloud Firestore ?
_results = (await connection.query('select id from produtos where numero_serie = $_numeroSerie'))
I need get product id in firebase where numero_serie iqual a variable _numeroSerie
You cannot perform the "select" you know from SQL in Cloud Firestore.
You will always retrieve full documents from Cloud Firestore queries. You will have to access your value from the data of the document snapshots.
This is also the reason why you should not store data you do not need from a fetch in documents but store that in sub collections.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?