How To Pass A Subview To A Master View In Laravel?
I have a master view and depending on the URL and controller, it will load in another subview to a variable called
$content, that's the idea.
Currently I am trying with:
return view("master")->with(["content" => view("pages.group")]);
So for example, if the URL is https://example.com/group/1 I am trying to get the subview included on my master template. Currently, it just gets escaped for XSS but I feel like this isn't the right way to do this?
In the end after @lagbox mentioned it, using Laravel sections enabled me to use a master view and extend it when needed. https://laravel.com/docs/6.x/blade#extending-a-layout
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?