How To Optimize My Site For Google If I Host Complete English Content On A .de Url?
In a hosting package I have a free url, yet specifically .de ending (German). I now want to do a website under this url with complete english (US) language content. Only one language: english. Is there a way to avoid ranking damage because of the „wrong“ url ending? What can I do in my webpage headers?
<meta name="Content-Language" content="EN-US">
sufficient or can I do anything else?
Thanks for help!
why you using german domain.However my opinion is use any other domain or it will be helped to you to SEO purpose,A German site has German keywords obviously and you should have these words in your Url if you want an optimized site. if you can best thing is use
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?