How To Open App When Click A Website Link (Firebase Dynamic Link)
Let's say I've got a website: www.mywebsite.com Is it possible to tell Firebase Dynamic Link to be triggered when I open the www.mywebsite.com.
I mean, lets say somebody from the website, www.mywebsite.com (www.mywebsite.com/product123) share a link. If someone opens the link I want to redirect them to my native app, BUT with Firebase Dynamic Link I should share www.mywebsite.link.page to make this possible (as far as I am understanding it)
Is there a way to solve this problem?
It sounds like, according to your question, you're looking for a way to add a custom domain to your Dynamic Link. This is a commonly requested feature, but it hasn't been added yet.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?