How To: Migration Many-to-many Laravel Artisan
I am trying to find a way to migrate (and later on seed) a table generated by a many-to-many relation in laravel 5.2 (using artisan).
I have both my User.php and Role.php model here. Also the migration I tried for the many-to-many table. I can't work well with codeblocks here, so this is my code.
I get the error:
General error: 1005 Can't create table 'connect.#sql-2d0_2e' (errno: 150) (SQL: alter table 'users_has_roles' add constraint users_has_roles_usersid_foreign foreign key ('usersId') references 'users' ('id'))
Probably the problem is:
If you look into
users table what type of column is for
id. I think it is
integer (unsigned) so it must be exact the same for column for which you create foreign key, so you should probably change above into:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?