How To Make Tree Joins At The Same Time With Laravel Query Builder?
I tried to make tree joins with this code, but didn't work...
$av = DB::table('rifcliente_filtro') ->join('clientes_incid', 'rifcliente_filtro.rif', '=', 'clientes_incid.rif', '=', 'incidencias.rif') ->where('clientes_incid.cat_cliente', 'AV') ->count();
Can somebody help me?
Do like this
$av = DB::table('rifcliente_filtro') ->join('clientes_incid', 'rifcliente_filtro.rif', 'clientes_incid.rif') ->join('incidencias','incidencias.rif','rifcliente_filtro.rif') ->where('clientes_incid.cat_cliente', 'AV') ->count();
Please refer Laravel docs
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms