How To Make This Simple TypeScript + React App Work With Visual Studio 2015?
After looking around for examples of TypeScript + React apps using the Visual Studio 2015 tool chain, I decided to try and make a simple example project myself, ready to check out from github, build and run.
However, after spending several hours trying to make this work, I don't seem to get it going. Here is the public repository: https://bitbucket.org/KoenT_IM/typescriptreacttests.git
Could someone show me how to make this project build and run using Visual Studio 2015? Thanks!
Note: I'm only interested in a setup for a web client app (front-end). The server for our actual project is built in C#/.NET (separate project). Communication between the two will be done using websockets.
OK, after some more testing and trying, I got a basic example working.
It's using the currently latest stable version of React (0.14.6, so where react and react-dom are split off), the AMD module loading system (using require.js), and VisualStudio 2015 CE, where you can debug in the IDE (when using Internet Explorer). I started from the "HTML Application with TypeScript" project template in Visual Studio. It's still in the repository on GitHub I posted earlier: https://bitbucket.org/KoenT_IM/typescriptreacttests
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Where to find example Visual Studio 2015 project(s) using typescript and React?
- → How to configure Visual Studio 2015 to write JSX in ASP.NET 5 (RC) with intellisense
- → How to make this simple TypeScript + React app work with Visual Studio 2015?
- → Format liquid(Shopify) code in visual studio code
- → Typescript intellisense without emitting require
- → How to display shopify free them output on my laptop using visual studio code?
- → Visual Studio Code - how to debug node.js routes?
- → Visual Studio cordova, simple way to "live reload" on Android devices?
- → --allow-live terminal command for shopify development
- → compile typescript with a visual studio code task, specifying the output directory
- → How to highlight all symbol appearances in python code with PTVS?
- → What is the location of the Python tools for Visual Studio?