How To Make Sections Pages On Google Search?
I don't know the name for this, but I want to see my website (https://larnia.co) on Google like Coursera:
These are sitelinks and are generated by a Google algorithm that lets users rank them based on use and pogo-ing (returning to Google, to go elsewhere).
As I've learned from experience, your Nav links will be given priority. Make sure their anchor text is relevant and the container has either the word Nav in it or uses an HTML5
<nav> container. One of our sites was continually getting random highly ranked pages in the front page Sitelinks until we renamed the container.
If you don't have pages that are well linked or highly rated organically, sitelinks won't show up.
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?