How To Make Loops From Smallest To Largest Number?
a = int(input("first number: ")) b = int(input("second number: ")) for x in range (a,b): print(x, end = ' ')
#I am making a program that would display a number from smallest to largest #for example: the first number is 10 then the second number is 1 : and my expected result is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. the program that I did is not working if a is lower than b . but is working if the a is higher than b
If you want it to always go from min to max regardless of which one is min and which is max you could do something like this:
for x in range(min(a, b), max(a, b)):
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module