How to make and unattended installation of OctoberCMS
I have a script that creates a virtualhost in the server. Would it be possible to feed the database credentials to the
october:install command, rather than type them in manually?
Consider using the
october:env command then setting the ENV variables to the relevant configuration values (see the .env file the is created). Once configured, simply run
october:up to migrate the database.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page