How To Make A Union Query Using Laravel Eloquent And Laravel Query Builder?
I am using laravel eloquent to CRUD data. My Problem is, I don't know how to make UNION queries using laravel Eloquent ORM. Can you help me to solve my problem?
This is my sample query that i want to implement in laravel Eloquent or Query Builder
SELECT in_records.item_id, in_records.date, in_records.value AS 'IN', '' AS 'OUT', in_records.USER FROM in_records UNION SELECT out_records.item_id, out_records.date, '' AS 'IN', out_records.value AS 'OUT', out_records.USER FROM out_records ORDER BY date
$first= DB::table("in_records") ->select(" in_records.item_id, in_records.date, in_records.value AS 'IN', '' AS 'OUT', in_records.user"); $final= DB::table("out_records") ->select(" out_records.item_id, out_records.date, '' AS 'IN', out_records.value AS 'OUT', out_records.user") ->union($first) ->get();
or maybe you can merge the results like this:
$a = Table::where('column','value')->get(); $b = Album::where('column','value')->get(); $result = $a->merge($b);
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?