How To Make A Table In SQL That Tracks People Entered By The Hour, But Also Stores The Date?
I am using an HikVision Dual Lens People Counting Camera that tracks the amount of people that enter/exit a location by the hour. The data that is exported from the camera is automatically put into an excel file with the format being as follows:
|Time Entered||People Entered|
The file is then uploaded to my website and put into the database under the same format. However, it isn't good enough since I want to be able to query the data based on a specific day, for example how many people entered on every Monday, how many people entered from 2/10/2022 to 2/19/2022, etc. I have been trying to figure out a way for my table to have the date ALONG with the breakdown by hour, so for example:
My issue is, the software for the camera builds the excel sheet and conforms to the table above, and has no spot to include the date. I was wondering how I could get the date and the hourly breakdown of people entered all into one database so that I can query anything I need.
Sorry if this is a little incomprehensible, it's hard explaining my exact issue. I can provide updates if need be! Thank you so much for any and all help!!
If you cannot act on the system that generates the records in your database, a good option could be to add a date field to your table in order to get the day when the records were inserted.
ALTER TABLE mytable ADD day DATETIME NOT NULL DEFAULT NOW();
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?