How To List Firebase Projects Which Are Linked To Google Analytics
I am trying to list all google analytics properties connected to a google account.
While this works fine using the google analytics management api, it seems the connected firebase projects are missing:
While in the analytics web UI the firebase property is listed. I took a look at how Google itself queries for this data and they use some kind of internal API:
I tried adding a firebase related scope (
https://www.googleapis.com/auth/firebase.readonly) to my OAuth authorization but the property was still missing.
How can I query for the full list?
As DaImTo mentioned in a comment these systems are separate and firebase analytics data can not be queried via the google analytics API. This also holds true for listing connected firebase projects.
The confusion might arise, because google provides access to firebase analytics data under the hood of the google analytics website.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?