How To Know Where A Fab Button Is Used In Project (activity And Fragment And Xml)?
I need to change color of all fabs in my project . I set color for each individually and can't change them from one place the problem is I don't know where I used fab in project . I have to search all project and it is so Time-consuming.
how can I find them easily to modify faster?
In Android Studio click Edit -> Find -> "Find In Path", input FloatingActionButton and optionally click "Open in Find Window"
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View