How To Know If A Bot On My Server Is Verified Or Not?
I would like to know if it is possible to know if a bot on my server is verified or not, with a command (using python), I do not find good information in forums.
@bot.command async def verify(ctx, bot_name): ??? pass
@bot.event async def on_member_join(member): ??? pass
does anyone know if there is any way to know through a command or event?
You can use public flags within discord.py in order to figure this out. Below are two ways you could do this, both through a command and an event.
You can learn more about public flags in the docs here.
@bot.command() async def is_verified(ctx, bot_member:discord.Member): is_verified_bot = bot_member.public_flags.verified_bot if is_verified_bot: print (bot_member, "is verified!") else: print (bot_member, "is not verified!")
@bot.event async def on_member_join(member): is_verified_bot = member.public_flags.verified_bot if is_verified_bot: print (bot_member, "is verified!") else: print (bot_member, "is not verified!")
Note: In order to use the
on_member_join event method, you will need to have Member intents enabled.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module