How To Install/register More Than One Instances In SqlServer
Is it possible to install/register another local server instance in any SqlServer version, besides the default local instance, where only one SqlServer version is installed?
Yes, it's possible. I have several combinations in my servers. I have one server that has both SQL Server 2000 and 2005 installed side by side. My desktop at work is a Windows 2003 Server, and I have SQL Server 2005 and 2008 installed side by side.
What you want is called a named instance. There will be a screen during the install, where you will be able to give it a name.
- → How to make Laravel use my class instead of native PDO?
- → SQL: simple custom column in select doesn't work?
- → How to execute Stored Procedure from Laravel
- → Which database engine type should be specified for Microsoft SQL Database in Laravel?
- → How to troubleshoot PDOException?
- → laravel sql server stored procedure output
- → Issue with converting a date using Carbon
- → SQL microsoft query to Laravel 4.2
- → General error 20018 Cannot Continue the file execution because the session is in the Kill state
- → List names of all available MS SQL databases on server using python
- → Variable which replace DB of name in SSMS
- → Java: database connection. Where is my mistake?
- → How Can I use "Date" Datatype in sql server?