How To Install Lumen 5.8 Using Composer
My source project contains laravel/lumen 5.8 and I cloned the project recently and installed composer and when I try to install lumen in this way
composer global require "laravel/lumen-installer"
I got the latest one . How can I get Laravel/lumen 5.8 using composer or any other methods?
Go to your app and then find composer.json and add this line:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms