How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
Can't find answer for this issue: how to install console for plugin development on October CMS. There are some tips on their site:
but they are unclear for me (maybe because im new to this CMS). Can someone write how to install it?
In order to use the October console interface (or actually it is Laravels Artisan) you have to install October via composer.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page