How To Input Secure Text In Watch Using WatchKit API?
In my application I want to activate and deactivate emergency and for that I have to input 4 digit PIN code. I want to keep it as a Secure Text (*) as we using in iOS. Is there any way to do so using WatchKit ?
I created one demo for secure text entry in Apple Watch to accomplish my requirement. I uploaded code to my git account. Here I sharing link of Project Repo :
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?