How To Highlight All Symbol Appearances In Python Code With PTVS?
I am using PTVS 2.2 for VS2013 for my Python project. I found 2 important features seem missing for code editing:
Reference Highlighting: When I highlight a symbol by double clicking it, I want all the appearances of this symbol to be highlighted as well. It could help me identify the symbol's usage quickly.
Refactoring: When I change a symbol, all its appearances should be changed accordingly.
But PTVS is not doing that (see below). Or do I misconfigured it?
For reference highlighting, I found below extension. But it's dumb because it's not case-sensitive.
For Refactoring, it turns out i need to right click and select refactor first. It's a bit tedious, but at least works.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module