How To Hide Certain Pages From Search Engines?
I've got a couple of webpages that I'd like to remove from the Google search engine (error.html, sent.html etc)
I've tried using a robots.txt file, but that removed everything from the Google search engine, I must've done something wrong. The only pages that should be shown on search engines are the index page and other important pages. I've also read something about
<meta name="robots" content="noindex, follow">
but I doubt that's everything that I have to do. Any help would be appreciated.
One of the ways is:
Place the following meta tag into the section of your page:
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
To prevent only Google web crawlers from indexing a page:
<meta name="googlebot" content="no index">
You can read more Here
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → laravel blade templating error
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?
- → Setting the maxlength of text in an element that is displayed
- → Expanding search bar not expanding before search
- → Get the calling element with vue.js
- → Blade: how to include a section in one page but not in another
- → How to print/log reactjs rendered dom?
- → how to write react component to construct HTML DOM