How To Hide Builder Item In October CMS Backend Menu?
I'm beginner with october CMS. How am I able to hide Builder item from top menu in backend for specific user? When I disable all permissions of new administrator until the Builder one - create and edit plugins, I see not only my plugins, but Builder itself, too.
Sorry for my English
Maybe just do not give them permissions of the builder, so
do NOT make them
super user. and
deny permission of
the builder to
hide menu item and
access to builder.
if any doubt please comment.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms