How To Handle Video Calls At The Same Time On AgoraIO With Flutter WebRTC
I am building an app using agoraIO on a flutter webrtc app ,the app is based on video call between 2 random players. I would like to know if agoraIO can handle up to 1000 calls at he same time? and if I'll need to configure a server in order to optimize the calls?
Agora Video SDK can handle unlimited calls at the same time with one million users in a channel. You don't need to configure a server yourself. Here is the documentation about the Agora Video SDK capacity: https://docs.agora.io/en/faqs/capacity.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?