How To Handle File Uploads To A Dedicated Image Server?
I got a webserver with a running application. There's a webpage with a form: some text data and a file upload field. Now, what I would like to have is it working like this:
The file is sent to the dedicated server, diffrent then the one application is running on. The server should return some kind of path (or anything that identifies the uploaded and saved file and allows to create an URL). Then, both this path and user-filled data should be submitted to the webserver with application, for any kind of database storage.
I could also just upload the file to same server my application is running on and then just
rsync it to the other one - but I'd like to avoid it if I can, trying to minimalize the traffic actually :)
How do you handle such thing in your applications?
POST to dedicated server, server stores image and calls back to web server through a web service or other to give it any info required.
- → Laravel Installation directory location
- → Laravel on 1and1 server
- → Python Flask webserver not receiving JSON ajax POST requests, server returns HTTP 200 OPTIONS instead of 201 POST
- → How to set up SQLITE for laravel webserver?
- → Very slow MySQL code (inline and JOINS)
- → How does the web server communicate with the database?
- → GitLab: SSH access with key without granting access to whole webserver
- → Android App sending data to a web server
- → Making android apps using a locally hosted webserver
- → File size differences after copying a file to a server vía FTP
- → How to read body of a POST request with GCDWebServerRequest
- → How to store json file locally for quick access
- → Cannot run website in Apache (Cannot use import statement outside a module)