How To Give The CircleAvatar An Image From Memory
I am using a CircleAvatar with a backgroundImage property to load an image took from memory but I get the error How I can set the image.memory in the CircleAvatar in flutter?
String url = "$GetImageDataUrl/$serviceId/image"; final ByteData imageData = await NetworkAssetBundle(Uri.parse(url)).load(""); final Uint8List bytes = imageData.buffer.asUint8List(); CircleAvatar( backgroundImage: image.memory(bytes), // get error )
I can not using the image.Network
checkout below code it may help you,
CircleAvatar widget backgroundImage property you can't assign Image type to ImageProvider.
ByteData imageData = await rootBundle.load('assets/images/test.png'); Uint8List bytes = imageData.buffer.asUint8List();
CircleAvatar( radius: 30.0, backgroundImage: MemoryImage(bytes), //here )
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?