How To Get User's Facebook Username Or Id?
I am building an application in flutter where you can click on someone's name and it'll redirect you to his profile, and I thought of using user's facebook username or id.
From what I learnt, facebook username is no longer available through facebook graph api, and the id you get is app-scoped id that differs from real facebook id. The only thing I found regarding this issue was the
link field through the graph api, but it requires app review, which I don't completely understand how it's done, but even if I had access to the link, it says that it's only available if that person is your friend on facebook, which contradicts with the purpose of my app, is there any way to achieve this goal? I know it seems duplicated, but I only found really old answers and nothing actually helpful.
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?