How To Get The Value Of Built, Encoded ViewState?
I need to grab the
base64-encoded representation of the
ViewState. Obviously, this would not be available until fairly late in the request lifecycle, which is OK.
For example, if the output of the page includes:
<input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwUJODU0Njc5MD...==" />
I need a way on the server-side to get the value
To clarify, I need this value when the page is being rendered, not on PostBack. e.g. I need to know the ViewState value that is being sent to the client, not the ViewState I'm getting back from them.
Rex, I suspect a good place to start looking is solutions that compress the ViewState -- they're grabbing ViewState on the server before it's sent down to the client and gzipping it. That's exactly where you want to be.
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?